Common Brick is used for residential and commercial building and construction. The Common Brick concrete block can be used for a range of applications. Its versatility can be applied on brick walls, garden walls, retaining walls, vertical block walls, carparks and shed walls.
Unsure how these blocks will look in your home decor? Check out our slideshow for some inspiration and designs!
Request your FREE quote today!
- Quality Tested in N.A.T.A. laboratory
- Fire and acoustic rated bricks
- Load bearing concrete bricks
- Lightweight and manufactured from industrial by-products
- Brick walls for residential homes
- Vertical brick walls
- Carpark and shed walls
- Retaining walls, garden walls and fences
- Multi-residential, commercial and industrial walls
Australian Paving Centre will beat any competitors price on the same or similar products in South Australia. See our full terms and conditions here.
|Specifications||Size||No. per m2||Weight per unit||Units per pallet|
|Brick||230l x 110w x 76h||50||3.9kgs per unit||450|
|V11.162||230l x 110w x 162h||25||6.2kgs per unit||270|