DIY Garden Wall TIPS
Tips & Tricks for Retaining and Garden Walls
- Start at the lowest point, or start from the corners & work out from there.
- Make sure all walls are locked in and pushed forward. Then fill
compact before gluing and applying capping units.
- There is no such thing as too much drainage!
- Never cut corner units, only blocks when needed.
- Use short screed bars in your trench. This will make it easier and quicker to prepare the base course.
Ensure you order everything you need at once and set aside an allowance for breakages and cutting.